We were asked to find a suitable venue for Bloomberg’s Middle East Office Awards Ceremony. We chose the library at Raffles Hotel as it is a unique and intimate venue with perfect carisma for an award ceremony. With the event being coordinated from Bloomberg’s Singapore office, we had to turnkey manage of all aspects of the event. .
We managed the following aspects:
• Arranged venue booking and catering with Raffles Hotel
• Rearranged the furniture to suit the event requirements.
• Provided stylish cocktail tables and candles through out the venue to create atmosphere.
• Designed, fabricated and installed a small stage platform and backdrop for the awards ceremony
• Provided audio sound system with mic and speakers.
• Provided a top class DJ to deliver the ‘accent’ to the presentations of awards through live mixing of musical interludes and play chill out and lounge music while guests mingled and ate from the finger food buffet.