Bloomberg Economic Conference
Bloomberg Economic Conference and Cocktail Reception
We were approached by Fisher Productions, Bloomberg’s international event management agency, we acted as their local representative designing, implementing and managing all aspects of the event in October 2008 hosted at the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Guests were then invited outside to a drinks and dinner reception.
We provided managed the following:
• All audio visual and lighting within the conference room
• Stage, backdrop and furniture
• Full camera crew for broadcasting of the event.
• Designed a unique open air raised lounge and bar area outside including specially built furniture with under lighting and ‘Bloomberg’ branded acrylic tubes with remote controlled smoke machines underneath to create an effect of smoke rising through the tubes throughout the evening.
• A classic string quartet,
• Special lighting effects in the adjacent water feature and lighting globes around the venue
Invitees arrived at 4.30-5pm to attend a 2 hour economic panel discussion on “The Middle East amid surging Inflation” with guest speakers; Ahmet Akarli – Director, Middle East & Turkey Economist, Goldman Sacks International, Richard H. Clarida – Executive Vice President and Global Strategic Advisor, PIMCO, Robert Sinche – Head of Strategy: Global Rates, FX & Commodities, Bank of America and hosted by Max Linning – Regional Head of Middle East and South Asia, Bloomberg.