Working with the Chinese Consul General in Dubai, we brought eight famous Chinese artists to display, demonstrate and sell their work in Dragon Mart as part of a mall strategy to promote Chinese culture in Dubai.
We were responsible for;
• Direct negotiations with the Chinese government in Dubai and Beijing to source artists, calligraphers and ceramic craftsmen,
• Conceptualisation of the event,
• Design of gallery layout,
• Fabrication and installation of all display walls,
• Provision of live, traditional Chinese music,
• Catering and management of press launch, which included attendance of the Chinese Ambassador, the Chinese Consul General from Dubai and other Nakheel VIPs.