Sharjah Water Festival
We were commissioned by one of the UAE's leading providers of festival entertainment, Saltimbanco Italiano Global Art Theatre Company, to design and construct a 30m x 20m children’s entertainment and activity play area, as part of a large, Sharjah-government-organised festival.
We were responsible for:
• Overall theme design
• Individual attraction design, construction and implementation
• An interactive pirate ship entrance feature with firing canons
• A giant whale play area complete with working water spout
• Themed 10m drum workshop with decorated fishing nets and features
• A decorated face painting and craft marquee
• Large soft games play area
• Stage backdrop and decoration
• A working lighthouse
• Complete branded banners around the site and flag décor
• Technical services to deck and fireproof the entire main 16m x 12m stage for a pyrotechnic and fire performance.
• Supply, installation and fireproofing of a 16m x 9m mesh net backdrop and side wing panels.
Other projects in this category
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay updated with the latest technologies and Softwares